Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sausage & Cheese Bread Roll ~



1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed, ...
1 pound of cooked breakfast sausage (can use the pre-cooked sausage crumbles to save time), 
8 to 10 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese or a mix of cheddar and mozzarella 
2 eggs

This was the recipe I found for this. I would leave out the eggs and add
(you can use crescent rolls, too.)
Melted butter
White onions (sautéed)

Roll out bread spread melted butter, cooked sausage, onions and cheese. Roll up and place in a bundt pan or cookie sheet. I would bake @ 350 until done...30 - 35 min.

*** Remember to SHARE this post so your friends can get the info too ***

★ Follow me as I'm always posting recipes, DIY, tips and motivational support for better living.Jocelyn Marks

★ Come have fun in our healthy living group with healthy recipes, DIY & tips! Losing It With Joss

Let's get healthy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment