Sunday 15 May 2016

How to get rid of Mosquito's

Now THIS is VERY Handy!!! Pass this one along so EVERYONE can be Mosquito bite free!!!
Has anyone heard of this??
Friend or Follow me for more great stuff!...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may be aware of this, How to Kill Mosquitoes - NOT A JOKE
I can't wait to try this in the summer! I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared. The next year I filled? A 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well.. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it....Pass it on.
(¯`•.•´¯)¸•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆•´¯☆
.`•.¸¸.•´ Making a difference -- one pound at a time!
╔═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╗
🌟 LIKE  COMMENT 🌟 FOLLOW  FRIEND ME 🌟
╚═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╝
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

*** Remember to SHARE this post so your friends can get the info too ***
★ Follow me as I'm always posting recipes, DIY, tips and motivational support for better living. http://www.facebook.com/w.jmarks
★ Come have fun in our healthy living group with healthy recipes, DIY & tips!https://www.facebook.com/groups/losingitwithjoss
Let's get healthy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment